Hello friends! Sooooooooooooooo SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII did not bbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllloooooooooooogggggggg ffffffffffooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr sssssssssssssssoooooooooooooo lllllllllllllooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg...........................
Could not use the computer. It had some problems. Could not turn it on. But now it's OK.
During the 'holidays', I had a lot of fun. I played my PS2 and my psp. In my PSP, I played BEN 10. In my PS2, I played F1. My first F1 race was too disappointing. To be realistic, I put the no. of laps as full. So the total no. of laps was 56. And so , I began racing. Starting position was 20th. Then increased to 2nd. But in the last and final lap, I crashed.1 and a half hours of racing was wasted,
My second race was the best. Again, I put the no. of laps as full. So the total no. of laps was 70. And so , I began racing. Starting position was 3rd. Then increased to 1st.I was going at my best when I slipped and spun round and round. Decreased to 8th. Then managed to increase to 3rd. With only 10 more laps to go. The first two were way ahead of me. I could only catch up to them if they pitted. And they did. I took the lead and won the race.
I wish that all the other races which I will play later shall be like the 2nd race. The next race is the first race repeated. I have to win it.
Hope you all are enjoying yourselves! Njoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment