If you cannot see it properly, click on it.Today, I shall reveal why I love Ahns so much.
OK, here's how it goes.
Remember the day when Ms Chan asked me and Evonne to change place?
And then because I was still talking, Ms Chan said that she would call my parents?
So, when I heard that, I became very sad. I went gloomily out of the classroom.
Then came Ahn seong. He said this;
"Aiyah Nishan, don't worry la. Ms Chan got call me a lot of times. Still my mother never scold me one you know! Don't care la. Your parents won't do anything, I tell you. You don't believe ask Shaun ah. "
At the time he cheered me up, I was not even his friend, only friends by football. But still, when none of best friends came and cheer me up, Ahn Seong, not even a proper friend then, came to cheer me up.
I was really touched by that act wanted him to be friends with him, but then that stupid guy only make fun of me. Action ah!
I know he would be a good friend and I must consider myself lucky to be friends with him. If only he would be my friend........

No comments:
Post a Comment