Lamborghini Rocks

Lamborghini Rocks
Lamborghini Revention

Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm back

Sorry I could not blog for some time. I was too busy playing my PSP.
Anyway, I got into the IP stream of ACS(I). Daniel is in class 1.13 while I am in 1.15.
School is fine, CCA is soccer, Uniform group still have not decided. That's about it.
Now that I'm back, I'll blog more frequently.

My finger is OK, still healing. X-ray saw minor fracture, but will heal itself, no need surgery.
My straigtening tendon is torn so still cannot straighten but my bending tendon is fine. So can bend and all that la, no pain also, but only thing cannot straighten. But Should heal.

By the way, my delayed happy new year wishes. Work toward your new year resolutions and do your best in your new school! Correct the mistakes that you have done in primary school and start anew.

The Best Is Yet To Be!!!!!!!!

See you all!

No comments: