Lamborghini Rocks

Lamborghini Rocks
Lamborghini Revention

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Birthday Presents

Hello there! In my last post , I forgot to tell you the presents I got. I got a



An assembly kit to make a Dinorobot 30cm long.



A G-Shock watch





A Billabong backpack


A Billabong slingbag


A Rubiks Revolution Cube

Well, these were the presents which my parents gave me.
My neighbours gave me something else.


A Parker pen.

A Sheaffer Pen, The Signature pen since 1913




A doll inside a glass sphere that when shaken, will scatter the tiny pieces of glitter paper in it, a beautiful sight.



And also a photo frame, which I did not get a chance to get a photo of it as my mother immediately took it from me when I tore the wrapping paper around it and realised it was a photo frame.



Two reasons for that action:



1. My brother or I would break it.



2. I did not have any use for it.



No. 1 was the main reason.



Oh yeah, and two chocolate bars.

And also, from now on, I will only be able to blog on Tuesdays and Public Holidays.

And Saqlain and Kim Yao, what is so funny about my city? Every city needs roads, HDB flats, a Power Plant and a Harbour and a Sea.

Well any way, it was a nice day. And tomorrow have Maths Prelim paper. No mood to study.

Good luck to you all!

No comments: